VPCOC 1st Annual Chili Cook-Off
Announcing the VParkCOC’s first-annual chili cook-off this Saturday, Oct. 28! Bring your best recipe chili in a crock-pot and join in the festivities.
- Chili needs to be checked in by 6:00pm on the day of context to receive a number.
- Judges will sample entries starting at 6:15pm
- Popular vote will be awarded in addition to the judges winning selection.
- Chili must be homemade
- Please bring enough to share with the group
- No Identifying labels may be placed on the container or crockpot. Each entry will be assigned a number that is recorded on a contest roster matched with the name of the entrant.
- Judges will vote for their top 3 chili entries and tally their placings to select the best chili.
- Everyone may vote for their favorite chili by writing in one number on the voting paper sheets located on the potluck table.